Saturday, April 16, 2005

+ bad day +

haiz today's a really bad day for me... im supposed to have my music class today at 10am... but i actually overslept until 9.50am.. my goodness!! i quicky smsed my teacher and we had this conversation:
me: sorry i woke up late today....
my teacher: why like that? did not set alarm?
me: have but i set it too early...
my teacher: so how?
me: do u have free slots in between today or sunday also can.... really very sorry cos im quite busy with my school work...very tired...
my teacher: i am not happy abt this at all. tmr not possible cos not free the whole day. normally such last minute thing will hv to cancel lesson. bec of ur coming exam must teach u. come at 6pm on Monday.
me: ok... i didn't mean it, sorry... (wat the hell manx...)
-----------------
right, i really didn't mean to oversleep wad.... haiz....
this week we got so many homework lorx... haiz shit de haven start doing aNything yet.... got 2 chem tutorials and 1 phy tutorial... then one tutorial so many qns... damm it... then i still gotta practise my piano cos my exam's really coming very soon.... (if not get scolding from my teacher!)
argh~!!! jc life is so busy.... dont understand why i choose it in the first place....
haiz....i just got my permanent timetable yesterday... i was kinda shocked when i saw it... haiz it was so packed (but not as packed as wanyi haha) that my earliest release is 3.15pm.... latest time is 5.45pm.... ok ok haiz gotta suffer for 2yrsss argh~! i dont know whether i can perservere on anot... shit la... k lor i think that's all for today....

No comments: