Monday, January 02, 2006

last day of sch holidays

zinc dont say i nv post. haha. ohh yesterday i had a bad headache since bout 6. It was like burning in hell. I was outside shopping with my mum.. supposedly searching for new year clothes.. We went to tampines' THIS FASHION.. omg, the clothes there like so lan..! like kiam cai.. totally not suitable for new year lahh//..

haha surprisingly, my mum agreed to eat Long John Silver with me.. (she hates fast food). haha after half a day of shopping, we came home empty handed.. lols.. see the power of my mum now.. !! luckily i can stand her. lol.

You all know the NKF incident.. T.T. durai just sux.. coped all our hard earn money!! I wonder if the govt is going to freeze and take away all his financial assets and jail him.

im so sick about all the homework and stuff.

I gtg alr. going out later to retrieve some stuff.. cya

No comments: