Sunday, November 26, 2006

orchard!!

haha.ytd i went orchard again!! omg.went shopping with peijun.haha. kinda fun. we saw alot of things. lyk clutches n shoes.. we've decided which few of shoes to consider alr. just waitin for our parents to buy dem. lol. buyin on mon or tues..

ytd i bought my clutches alr..silver in colour. i bought d same design wid my fren bt different colour cuz silver only have one new one. so in the end my fren took white.

these few days dono y i'm so busy. ltr i still have to open chalet room for jj and den chiong straight to my aunt's hse to leave tgt for a christoferi piano show at bedok industrial park. cuz my cousin wants to purchase a piano.

after this i dono whether my aunt wants to go out for dinner or to join jj n his gf for chalet. i feel lyk a power station. - always producin light for dem. haiz. lol. see hw ba. mayb at nite after dinner den visit dem haha...

No comments: