Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Memorable Day @ECP

Ouch! My BUTT hurts real bad! Even shit-ing is bad! LOL. Those pain all came from yesterday's craziness!!

I went on a ONE-DAY-ECP with pigg and his jc classmates. Total we had 5 people. Good enough though when my class doesn't even have any gathering this holidays!

Pigg came with his friends to pick me up where they were early and I was not ready yet! Hence I went down my house without drying my hair! Zzz..

When we reached ECP, we started with roller-blading! It was a great-experience with pigg! cuz ... ... ... ... haha ... ... ... we held hands every now and then during blading! woo-hoo! nice feeling! We bladed for 3 whole hours without falling down! OMG. I really didn't imagine us doing this! aww..no need to admire, just do it! =)

Here's a rank of those-who-blade:
1. Vincent
2. Pigg
3. Me
4. Yi Chuan
5. Wei Jie

*starting with the most ZAI. haha!

OH. by the way, before I forget to mention. The blading cost 3 hours - $10.. quite cheap liao!
When I have the money next time, I wanna get those quite zai ones! but I will HEART-PAIN. ex man..

Wei Jie fell while blading behind Vincent, holding hands together! Ouch! TailBone pain! He was mourning-in-pain for the rest of the day hehs..

At 1345, we went for lunch at KFC (all of us are cheapos) and thereafter made our way to OLD TOWN WHITE CAFE until our butts were BURNT! I heard the coffee there not bad! But pls dont order their HONEY LEMON JUICE there! taste super sweet loh!! Can't stand it and it's $2.90 for a small cup! Zzz..BAD.

At 1640, we rented bicycles! Pigg and I rented individual $6 de.. Vincent and Wei Jie rented a Double-seater one! COOL man..that's cuz Wei Jie doesn't know how to cycle! LOL. Guess what? Pigg and I held hands while cycling again man! We were super-duper-stable la! Didn't fall! OMG.

After cycling, we sat down on one bench and those GUYS-Gossiped! Gay? NO, they are not! haha..first time in my life I come across this situation! =x

Then, we went to the ECP-Hawker for dinner. Guess what, we spent $15.60 per person just on food! super-ex le! Don't know how we eat also, can eat until so expensive! I need to save money liao!! I'm feeling BROKE!

Thereafter, pigg sent all of us home-sweet-home! Tiring day for all of us but overall experience was UPz!! =)

No comments: