Wednesday, May 18, 2005

my busy life..

life is really difficult when u reach jc... haix. sigh~! dont know why so busy nowadays. i guess after may05 it would be more breezy for me. music exam argh suck at it... chem test, F grade. i really dont know what's going on in my life.. my physic SPA is totally shit. anomalous~..
i would really like to take a 2weeks break w/o studying plss.... haix"... junE holis are near but................july got COMMON TEST~!! shit lar then must study... no break ='(
my PW really sux. teacher said my idea was almost out of point. redo.... pissing off my PW right now... still must format...
just gotten a really deafening earful scolding from my mum.. cuz i didn't put or wash my cup back... haix"... im damm pissed off by PW and she's making it even worse for me. damm it no ideas.... k i think that's all for today. maybe play bridge now... yeah cya~!

No comments: