Monday, May 09, 2005

oh my goodness time really flies... so fast one week has past. i think im still lagging behind in school. there's one thingy i dont understand is, why is A.P.G.P. seemed so profound to me? and oh ya that redox~! i did the tutorial and the topic's KILLING ME~!!! haha.

i think my school is really lagging behind alot... from what i heard from tpj and mj. tpj is slightly faster but mj is damm fast lahx... anyway, what's the point when the teachers teach so fast but the students dont understand? argh~it's all those stupid school system anyway.heck.

well i actually joined this physics enrichment thingy to NUS research labs.. quite cool isn't it? arhh ok enough of my nonsense.. i found out that probably i'll have to miss some lectures.haiz shit... anyway, hope that i can still catch up with the rest of my classmates when i come back...

ohyea! another thing is that not long ago, i received a letter from my piano examination centre. luckily my exam is end of may. 30may05. haiz 3weeks how to practise well? i practically dont practise everyday and that's because i've no time.... oh yeah that's probably the only excuse i can use here =). i think i'll be very nervous when the examiner is beside or behind me lah... i recalled my grade6, i played totally off key but surprised, i got a pass yeah.. cuz i thought i would fail...

right now im in school blogging this.. haiz now break and later have PW. wat the.. the teacher told me to redo the whole thingy and hand in to him today... frankly, i dont know what im doing lah... since when did i become so slag towards everything? haha...

21may05 im having bridge competition. stressed.... raymond wants us to memorize everything abt the points system.

omg later im having PE till 4.45pm. today im dead beat... k la that's all gtg off already cya..

No comments: