Saturday, July 16, 2005

hi ppl, it has been a long time since i blogged. haiz guess i have been busy lately? haha dont really know what has got into me anyway. yupz this wk got back my mid-year as well as my music examination results!! yeps here's my update:
~~~~
GP - E8
chinese - B4
chemistry - AO
physics - C
maths - A
~~~~
haiz my GP is gonecase alr... this is my worst result ever.
~~~~
anyway,haha ytd i was very elated! b'cos, someone treated me at pastamania!! hehez. yepz, the 'clam-soup' was super nice, tasting just right for me! sad case i had to waste the sprite as i was incredibly full.. sadded... anyway, had fun with............. lolz..... if u're reading this, thanks alot ya!! =) mmm... haha... not a present that soon?
~~~~
sian think of homework, GP came to my mind~!! journals, compre, its just never-ending lar...!
oh yepx, i have gotten a pass with merit for my music exam~!!! yeah!!! PRAISE THE LORD~! ;)
God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good~!!!! :D
~~~~
p.s. under what circumstances, i will still thank the LORD for guiding me thru'!!

No comments: