Tuesday, July 19, 2005

yeah ppl, tml is srjcian day!! the racial harmony day was merged on the same day... anyway, im really looking forward to the amazing race we would be embarking on, with our casual clothes on...
~~~~
well some bad news for me.. haiz why do we need to separate our phy lecture group into LT5 and LT2??? i just dont understand what the phy teachers are thinking... sian ok.
~~~~
yeah something i dont know whether to be elated about or be sorrowful.. well, overall i got an E for my chem. well probably it can encourage me to try better. however, it's still my ficticious result... yupx. anyway, no conclusion for this yaz....
~~~~
oh ya smth bout my amazing race t-shirt: damm big and uglyyyyy!!!! gotten a size of XL and damm sucky reddish pink... have to wear it tml sianx.. luckily my whole class is wearing it with our jeans lolxx.
~~~~
basically, i think the A'level chinese listening compre wasn't that hard. thank goodness kee ching, shu yun and i all got similar ans lolxx.. that's great coz kee ching is a chinese expert leh!! (dont play play k!) hehe okok think that's all for now.

No comments: