Tuesday, September 18, 2007

bad skin day! =(


I WILL MISS my gu niang MING LONG!!

he is my ICA tudi leh! going into NS this WED lerhz. which is 2 days ltr! but im SAD la..but isnt this part and parcel of our life? so weird! i think we're really damn good frenz! =) we always scold and tease each other during work and outside also!! he's an ass..haha! i everytime sit his peugeot convertible! damn shuangz!! :D got one night we even sang song lyk mad along PIE!! haha..cool! first time in my life sitting in a convertible plus singing out loud in the middle of the night!! omg..haha. bestz experience ever!


oh man..haha.i jus injured myself when i was coming back ntu after my bukit batok tuition! i ran too fast to chase for the bus 174 alr! such that i fell flat on d super ROUGH ground! sigh.! OUCH!! den i called lester for 'jiu ming!' haha.he bought an antiseptic cream from 7-11 and drove me back to my hall. thanks man! initially i was thinking nt to bathe but thinking that i didnt wash my wound, im scared of infection! so decided to chiong d bathe! LOL. OUCH agn!!

no choice bah..gotta clean my wound! it's still bleeding now man..haha.wanna see pics of my wound? it's quite gross though..maybe u guys will puke upon seeing!! bloody scene! better nt then in case some people ..... hah!


p.s. if u guys wanna see tell me kies! LOL..i'll post those pics here. heez.. =)

No comments: