Sunday, September 09, 2007

heyheys ppl
im back! hoo-YA!

promise to update to keep my blog from stagnating.
alritez here it is:

WED
after my econs tutorial went out to sing KBOX wid hu wei, jiani and yuan sheng!
quite fun cuz dono why that day everybody insufficient oxygen to sing!
esp me! sing until lyk killing chicks =)

yuan sheng is d qing2 ge1 wang2 zi3, everytime sing luo zhi xiang's & gary cao ge's songs..den d MV always dark dark one..sad case sia.haha! he lyks to sing ladies songs! e.g. wen lan's zhu4 ni3 shen1 ri4 kuai4 le4! challenging leh..lol.

hu wei ah.. is a super super BIG FAN of JAY CHOU! everytime kbox confirmed guarantee plus chop sing his songs sia..esp duet wid FEI YU QING de *QIAN LI ZHI WAI*! btw, he sings damn well! dono how he sing one..one fine day muz transfer his vocal to me! heez =)

jiani! haha.muz listen to more chinese songs & sing wid us! she didnt sing much though..insufficient knowledge of songs..

haha.jiani and me agreed to wear shorts that day! and......... we were hell-cold! d kbox was lyk a miniature ANTARTICA!! surprisingly..yuan sheng brought a jacket along to our tutorial when we only decided to go kbox after our tutorial! lol.gd prediction though.

FRI
yeah!! home sweet home after a gruelling journey carrying so many things! haha.

SAT
yo! my tuition kid got 73.3/100 for maths..& d mama is damn angry lol.diaoz-.-
bt actually all careless mistakes..so can understand.cuz my mama also lykdat! haha.!

after tuition went out wid yanping and siangyuan! yp treated us at NYDC! heez.cuz she jus gotten her first NIE pay! d outing is so cool talking to yp! haha.we talked abt our sch life! plus all d guys in her life (I LOVE IT!!!) =)

so cool la! we chill out at paragon's coffee bean! then we headed home..kind of miss d times we did b4 we enter ntu! oww...miss u yp =)

just recalled! just now when i was on mrt to orchard, just b4 i entered d mrt while changing mrt at cityhall, got one idiot BANGALAhh! use his HANDS NUDGE me from my back in!! could've shouted 'MOLEST'! bt i jus stared at him.lolz.
STUPID ME!!

SUN
mugger day.
gonna book in ltr hahaha! sianzz..
will miss my mama & papa & my beloved gor...hahz!

No comments: