Monday, February 18, 2008

lost

sometimes I dono what I am doing.
sometimes I dono what I want.

sometimes I dono what I am thinking.

I feel so awkward after a weird incident happens!
I am so lost! pls teach me what to do!

A shattered piece of glass can never be mended fully-100%

What can I do? I can only face the reality!
There will always be this BARRIER where our friendship can never be so close like before!

But I will still long for that closeness. 'Cuz I know you're worth my friendship.

In case our friendship cant be mended 100% fully, I just wanna say a big THANKYOU to YOU 'cuz YOU really took care of me in hall where everything seems so foreign to me. I just want you to know that I really appreciate the things you hav done for me.

Recruiting me into D&D as one of your main comm member, telling me that if I joined JCRC main comm, i'll hav never-ending things to do (which is true). Telling me that I can leave blk 36 kitchen 'cuz you know that I hav 3 quizes on vday and telling hongz to ask me whether I need dinner even though something happened before that, etc..

I wont forget all these things you hav done for me. I hope my humble tears can bring this precious friendship back again.


`mingz

No comments: