Sunday, December 14, 2008

cafe cartel

small gestures give me great happiness!

once again, i've regained strength.

for you, i will.


after having a talk,

i realised how weak i am..

forgetting how much we went thru

when we just got together.


I LOVE YOU - are 3words easily said.

but to me, it isn't.

it's always buried inside my heart.

though unsaid, the smile came from my heart.


I had a great day wid pigg today walking from PS to somerset to Orchard! we had lunchie at cafe cartel. dinner at my house! pigg bought himself a grey-black jacket and i bought myself a pair of slippers from m)hosis! really very happy! can spend time wid him plus rewarded myself!


OH! i tried a red dress at TANGS. well it looks nice! but too ex. it's $159! goodness gracious me..i rather die than buy. please dont buy pigg! oh well, our legs were dead tired after a whole day of shopping! =x


True Love is Hard to Come By.

I will treasure this relationship TOO!

Thank you, my dearie, for loving me.


Loving You to Tits,

dearie =)

No comments: