Saturday, December 13, 2008

my free day

Congrats to Ms CHUNG SHU YI!!
im so looking forward to her engagement day! woo~
really really super happy for her! hehe...

recently, i dono what's going on in my life.
work, trg, work trg, work, trg..
less than a mth, im going back to work and study again =x

OH! i recalled i was drunk on my 6th mthsary!
that was bad and i uttered some nonsense.
we spent our day at east coast park!

pigg came to my hse in the morning...
and...
he made rosti for my family!
hah..nice one!
room for improvement =)

do i really wann to go home late?
put it in bad terms - YES.
put it in good terms - NO.
no - I wanna spend more time wid bla bla bla..

i really enjoy ppl's company..
i hate to be a lone ranger..
it's jus me...

i miss sports..
sigh..
shopping queen

JUST BE MORE UNDERSTANDING MH!
JUST BE MORE UNDERSTANDING MH!
JUST BE MORE UNDERSTANDING MH!

爱有多少,付出也要有多少
爱情不是单行道
他(她)的好更不是理所当然

生气时,想想他(她)的可爱
抱怨时,想想他(她)的委屈
冷战时,想想他(她)的温柔

两人懂得付出,爱就会久远....
毕竟,真心相爱并不容易,
不要轻言别离
送心爱的人回家;哪里都顺路!

No comments: