Sunday, October 03, 2010

Nostalgic Memories

Today is 3rd October. Mrs Lee Kwan Yew just passed away yesterday after surviving on medical life support for two years. A memoir of her is now showing on television. The soothing music that was played on tv led my thoughts flow into the days where JY and me were in Hong Kong. We spent our last three days of our overseas trip there. The feeling I felt then was so low. This overseas trip was our longest trip ever (1 month 6 days) and I think we won't be able to experience this delightful travelling again. We did all the planning by ourselves; en-quiring about hostels, booking accommodations, sleeping in a 10-men-room, getting to know new people, bathing in public toilets, doing our poos and pees on grassland, watching the beautifully awesome sunrise together with JY, travelling long distance by bus, train or flight, lugging so many luggages with us, exploring attractions together, going into the forbidden part of the great wall and getting lost together!

I miss them very much.

I held back my tears.

It's back to my usual life again.

Anyway! Something that I always look forward to is the dog trainings on sundays! I got dear Dexter to sit today! Good boy Dexter! I hope that after these 10 sessions of training, you'll get adopted and continue the rest of your life in a pleasant environment. :)

No comments: