Tuesday, August 02, 2011

The four University years of my life

It's late into the night again.....

haha alrights this time, i'm blogging about happy times!

I have finally graduated!

:)

I never knew that I could meet such great friends in my university life. They have brought much joy and happiness into my life! We've had many great moments and funniest times together, from super studious to super clowns. In other words, we've had our fair share of study and fun! haha..I don't really know how to describe this feeling cuz I'm not really good with words though :x

There are 2 major groups from my uni friends:

TheHall7Gang : Hui Ning, Yan Qi, Ruo Wei, Siang Hong, Lijun, James

TheCBEGang : Guo Shiou (The future prof), Liang Hong, Choon Hong, Wenchuan, Sheng, James

TheCBEGang is the group which i hang out with mostly due to lectures, tutorials and projects. The final year design project (FYDP) took up most of our time. I guess that was when we really bonded together. They kept bad-mouthing about the tiongs in our computer labs cuz they speak super loud. For me, I couldn't agree more and kept laughing!! :D

Well, let all the unhappiness drift pass us and remember the good times we've had.

My student life has been completed and reminiscence is all that is left.

Ah ha!

I guess I shouldn't exclude one more person, haha i'm sure you guys know! Yes the person is my bf! He played an important role in fetching me sometimes to woodlands for me to take bus 168 back home which reduced my travelling time significantly. Also, he has been through with me during my emotional moments when I needed someone to confide in. A great companion :)

Thank you my bf JY!

No comments: