Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Blogging

Hi all, I am here blogging during my office hours, simply because I have nothing to do. At the same time, I am also listening to songs from my mp3 on my laptop while charging :)


Yesterday an emotional sadness arouse in me. I feel so lifeless & lousy. Am I living my life well? No, I doubt so. I go straight home everyday after work, not even a step into white sands. I wanna go out! Someone, can you just jio me out? I miss kbox, exercise, supper!


I am thinking of joining zumba classes, seems fun! Gonna ask for price first.


For work, I've just started for about a month. Overall, colleagues are still alright just that this company has several politics. People from various departments all want their conveniences without consideration for other departments. Selfish as it seems but this is work. You won't be able to think 100% for your team members lest your colleagues from other departments.


People also have the tendency to act busy. They like to be involved in everybody's issue but instead of providing useful solutions, they just act as a messenger only. This is called 'act useful'. I am somewhat disgusted because they don't give genuine help. Some people are really busy. That's because they are not so incline towards their work. They are slow but I don't blame them. I will learn to have more patience with them as I am really a fast worker. When I tell you it's urgent, it really means it's urgent, don't test my patience alright!


There's this weirdo in my company who has done many unbelievable things & created many shocking incidents. For example, he hand carried a 100+ kg pipe & cost the company 6k for damaging the pipe & he injured his leg. Also, he lost some bolts & nuts and yet deny it. Moreover, he made my colleagues look for the bolt & nut high and low. After they discovered it was he who lost it, they were furious! We suspect he is low in IQ + EQ. And my colleague says he has no 'Q'! :D quite lame but I think it's true. He is really weird, I suspect he stalks people, keep adding people (even my big boss) on facebook. Scary!


I guess it's enough of updates, ciao!

No comments: