Monday, March 21, 2005

+ great n sad dayzz +

01S28:

hey guys it is reali my pleasure 2 noe u guys, though we are frm dfff sec schs, still we bonded well ya… well I reali had lotsa fun wif u guys. I reali did. Im reali glad n felt blessed by God 2 noe u guys. Well I enjoyed a lot at our class chalet …where we played a lot of card games, n even in sch lol. Well today went out 2 kovan superbowl wif Nicholas, Jason, Vincent n charmaine. Well haha I was being embarrassed by some stupid mistake. Practically, da ball slipped away frm my hand n bowled towards dem. Haha it is reali fun larhx~! <>>

Great pals of mine:

Haha I reali appreciate u guys. I will owaes rem da times we spent together, slacking away or maeb sloggin like siaox lol. Well I tink we reali are going into separate ways … diff jcs/polys. But still I wanna wish u guys all da best in ur posting results. Good Luck! =)

Yea tml is da dae of release of our posting results. Sadzz, im appealin 2 mj.
Gtg it is late, cya~! ;)

No comments: