Monday, March 14, 2005

oO.plaza Sing trip.Oo

todae was aweful. did smth 2 my fren. zinc im so sorrie todae. haix durin our lunch at long john in plaza sing shoppin mall rite, i accidentally spilled my drink onto part of my fren's jeans skirt. it was quite a malu site haix. felt so paisei n guilty. lolx. haix.

well todae we went 2 tk neoprints too. den my fren said,"tink dis pic taken is da most humane one..". haha. i reali agreed lorx. duno y oso. lol. den i went hm at bout 0545pm.

reached hm bout 15mins lidat, take my dinner den went out again. this time rite is go visit my grandma. she shan dao yao. (sprained her waist) lol. haix so far at Tan Tock Seng hospital. 1030pm den cum hm.

k larhx tink tt's bout all liaox. oh yea im appealin 2 mj. lolx. jus try though i noe it's nt quite possible lol. cya guys~! ;)

No comments: