Saturday, March 05, 2005

+ music class +

todae music class was great! my tcher din scold me surprisingly. lolx. u noe cos i din practice 4 da whole wk. hahaz. she asked me whether i gt practice nt den i said 'no' den she said she understand lolx. duno wad oso.

aniwae after my music class, i went hm 2 change den went out wif my mom 2 northpoint@yishun. there reali gt nth de. actually i went dere 2 buy da thumb drive. bt it turned out tt all sold out dere@harveynorman. dey sae onli funan e IT mall haf. haix sadx tml mux make a trip dere 2 buy

@ e northpt dere, my mom went 2 the OP shop den saw veri nice burmudas. she wana buy me 1. bt sadlyx, dere dun haf my size. *sobx* all size 28 n above. ltr i wear liaox go out halfway suddenly drop down hw? lolx.

we den ate kfc 4 dinner. all da seats were taken up n in e end we had 2 share tables wif 1 another. reached hm @2140pm. it all ends here.tt's all 4 nw cya. =)

No comments: