Sunday, August 21, 2005

hi ppl, before i blogged this, i was taking out my mouse ball and digged out all those dirts loll...because my mouse became super insensitive... then now super sensitive haha. hmm it's been a long time since i blogged i believe.. haha not much of anything except more and more homework~!! argh... im starting to get exhausted alr. slacking.

~~~~

yepx err last wed i went for dental appointment, the freako doc extracted 2 of my precious molars because my upper no. of teeth dont match my lower one. haiz had 4 injections of course. no pain is lying.. hmmm but because of my 'bright future'.............haha... ok ok.. well did all my moulds, x-rays, everything.... great thing is that it's super fast. next monday, 5th sept, i can put on my braces alr... well i've thought what colours to put alr.. haha many ppl asked me what stunt, so im gonna tell u all that my stunt is to put on a super colourful braces.. lol.. nth special though... so dont bother to ask...

yeah the separators in between my teeths really seemed like meat stucked in my mouth... kinddda uncomfortable. haha ok ok enuff of crapsss....

~~~~

haiz well a 'red' report on my school work... i think im starting to slack dont know why. didn't do my tutorials..... tests quite badly done also..... my homework are like tons, pilling up high in the air everyday... haiz.... my table is in a mess~!! haiz will pack it some other time perhaps.

~~~~

just now did my i-learn chem activity 1... got 8marks for both chem eqm and chem kinetics. haha... sorted out all my files, preparation to hand in since my teacher chasing us like some crazy man.... right just realised junjie is really a super 'BIG' lamer~!! one day im gonna chop off his limbs~!! arh..................

~~~~

totally dont understand ionic eqm. lost somewhere in the wilderness... im kinda tired yah... sorry guys gotta end here now... kk cya~!! =)

No comments: