Tuesday, August 02, 2005

sorry guys last week i was kinda busy so took a longer time for me to blog another one yah.. haha.. kk stop crapping larh. anyway, basically it's sch work that bolted me down. sometimes i really feel that im wasting time during lectures cos' chem and phy lectures are like tamil to me lor..

****

yepx just realised that all my classmates have engaged themselves a tutor for almost every subj.. that's abit sad? nahx kk nonsense again. well i failed my maths trigo 1 test.. not shocked at all cos' i knew my working was wrong alr.. damm it no proving questions...

****

well guess i need to put in more effort in my sch work. now really abit slacking leh... didn't do much work though... nvm it is better to be late than never, so START NOW~!! argh~

****

oh yeah quite sad that mind games is cancelled tml cos' of the 2 talks coming upx. one is on the donation of bone marrow (my mum told me not to) and the other is the dialogue session by whatever permanent secretary of something... (forgotten)

****

well things have not been well for my waist... it still hurts after all my pe lessons, playing softball never-ending....

****

oh yeah talking bout phy SPA, not too difficult though... people like jeremy definitely scores~!! nvm, i did my best alr... was quite nervous at first but began to stabalise after i started my oscillations thingy...

****

kk people gtg alr --- still have piles of tutorials + assignments waiting for me!! =) cya

No comments: