Wednesday, August 10, 2005

national day cele

hi people~! here we meet again.. right firstly, talk bout NDP. haiz i think this year's celebration not very interesting... think it's probably bcos of the fact that they actually separated the celebration into 5 different places... i find it quite meaningless cos u can't watch the actual one. i would rather stay at home to watch.. closer view.. haha..

well i think the best part was all the march pass parade... damm neat and nice... hehe my admirers... suddenly remembered my secondary school days in guides!! miss them lots!! =)

~~~~

yeah went out with my 4 other best frens last monday after our half day cele~!! wy and me went home first cos my 2 other tpjc frens got CO ex-co cele.. haha i reached bugis at 4.30pm.. waited at coffee bean (had a cup of pure chocolate and 4 rounds of bingo) until haaa 6.30pm, finally my tpjc frens reached...

haha we went to kfc for our dinner... was damm full until i had stomache lolzz... sharp pains... then we went to take neoprints... super fun cos the machine gave us so many shots... then everyone choose 1 for printing choice... not much though but really had fun~!! oh yea the pure chocolate was super nice!! everybody must go try~!! hehe... we went shop awhile then went home...

hey shuyi, hope u like ur present~!! =)

~~~~

haha woa now very hot maybe going to bathe again later... lolz..

~~~~

oh haiz think my PW die alr larhz.. haven't start my EOM and WR... school still got so many tutorials... haiz... kk think that's all for todayy haha... come by again~!! :)

No comments: