Thursday, November 24, 2005

50-50 day

Physics Symposium

In School.
I reached sch at 7.25am sharp. At first, im really excited about this phy symposium event. Kee Ching and myself talked to Mr. Hon as the rest are still not there in sch, and we have nothing to do. We then set off at about 7.45am.

During the symposium.
Oh gosh, I think the sch is mad. This event only starts at 9am. haha okies. It started with an half hour opening speech by the Minister of Education and ....(forgotten hehe). There were like more than 5 speeches. Each of them lasted half an hour. super sianS. Many people went toilets and stuff. But kee ching and me just locked our butts at our seats throughout that whole event lOlx...

Crapping about engineering stuffs....

Finally, 12pm came and marked the end to our symposium. Im so glad about that. Anyway, something happened that made me extremely embarrassed. erm haha not very nice to share it here.

Hungry, hungry, hungry, and more hungry...

After the symposium.
Cool. This moment finally arrived after ages of sitting. We took an mrt down to plaza singapura to book 4 Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire movie tickets, went Yoshinoya for our 'super duper hungry' lunch and lingered in some shops to wait for one couple yarh? .... (haha)....

Harry Potter movie was thrilling. It was very successful at least, in making my heart throb like roller coaster. haha I find it nice to watch. oh yea, Lord Voldermort is super ugly...in fact, non-humane. (lacked of a nose)....

We then went separate ways to our home sweet home...

Extras
oh dear, Golden Harvest, my contract bridge competition, is coming really soon like a train travelling on the track! Im afraid i'll be derailed if i make my team of 6 lose... sad... yes! confidence is what i needed..! cast away all my woes and concentrate... concentrate...

haha okies i think that's all for today...

No comments: