Monday, November 28, 2005

Life never fails to disappoint u...
Friends too...
Can someone tell me why??
It's just so hurting emotionally...

It's scolding session:
What the hell...
What the f***...
What the ass...
and all the What TheSs....

U two just sux to the core...
super duper to the flat wall...
i hope to smash u up like fish sardines...

So what if u're chio or can i say not chio...
So what if u're rich or say super rich...
U think u can control my life??
U think u can bully me??

Not that easy, stupid-duo-idiotsS!!
One day i'll make sure u're down
on ur knees begging me for forgiveness,
stupid-duo-faggots!! (slutsSss)

End of session

p.s.: pardon me for my imprudence...i just need something for me to let off some boiling freaking steams...

kk im going swimming today to let off some steamsS.... bye..

No comments: