Sunday, November 20, 2005

concert at esplanade

hello people!
this is the book i received at the concert! The concert was beautiful!
now i've truly understood wat people meant by "silence is deafening"...
This concert played a total of 3 songs.
----
1. The Little Match Girl Ballet Suite, Op. 24 - 20'00 by HUANG AN-LUN
2. The Fairy's Kiss: Divertimento - 22'00 by IGOR STRAVINSKY
3. Piano Concerto No.1 in B-flat minor, Op. 23 - 32'00 by PETER ILYICH TCHAIKOVSKY
----
haha the best was the last part of the whole concert.
YEFIM BRONFMAN, a reknown pianist, played song no.3 as well as 2 other beautiful songs when demanded by the audience's clapping...
----
the last song he played, i've heard it on idil biret's website.. so cool, so wonderful.
Personally, I have no regrets paying so much money to watch this concert.
It was definitely a good catch!!
----
Talking about the skill of Yefim Bronfman, it was superb!!
He played all the 88 keys on the German-USA Grand Piano...
Looking at the way he played, i was stunned.
----
Musicians truly are musicians. No one can ever deny that.
A pity Tchaikovsky was only 53 years of age when he passed away.
----
After the concert, my friend and I went Bugis to eat dinner.
It was 10.45pm...
In the end, i reached home at 12.30am...
so late until my mum scolded me haha...
----
luckily, my dressing was appropriate.
-DRESS-
----
haha okies. i've just finished listening to a CD - Yellow River..
very nice...
okies think i gtg alr. my mum just got back home.
cya guys. visit my blog again yah!!

No comments: