Saturday, October 11, 2008

A suppressed teardrop.

10 Oct 08 - a suppressed teardrop.

I felt really suffocated. Went to IMM to take a breather, but I just can't bring myself to hav a great smile. Im at a loss. Pigg bought 3 really nice tees @ $30! super good deal!

First time seeing him so happy, im happy for him too. But I couldnt bring myself to smile like I was before. For the first time in my life, I find it so hard to smile.

Then we went back hall after picking those good deals. During the moment of silence, I just hugged Pigg. I mentioned nothing and tears just rolled down my cheeks. I couldnt take it anymore.

I cried. Not because of Pigg nor anyone else.

Chemical Engineering, why is it so hard to study? Hav to tuition in order to support myself. I cant stop. I dont want my parents to suffer. They're old already. Thinking of this, every Sat I will drag my legs from the bed to bukit batok.

I felt really tired. Hav already endured 1yr, 2mths and 2wks for tuition. Year 2 is disgusting. Does anyone really know what I am going thru now?

After crying on his shoulders, I really felt much better. Never ever hav I felt like this before. Where is the original 'HAHA'-minghui?? Can I ever find it back? I feel like going to the beach and just sit there, listening to the waves.......

To Pigg: Thank you for telling me to lean on your shoulders. Thanks dearie! (:

I just hav to tell myself: Jiayou minghui! 2.75yrs more and I'll be fine! I can do it!

No comments: