Monday, April 13, 2009

study at carl's jr

Guys I'm back! :)
Today was great! I went to Marina Square Carl's Jr. to study with ah Pei, Zinc and boy! Four of us squeezed together on a 4-seater table! It was darn squeezy! But still we managed to study! hee.. cosy! :) Updated them lil stuffs about me which I couldn't really blog here. I did my CH3002 cheat sheet. Have not finished yet. During our study, we ate loads of fries!!!! omgs. And! We dip dip loads of SALSA SAUCE! Every refill was like a mountain! Pei said I got her addicted! haha! We just love it.... LOVE IT! :)

After studying we shopped for awhile! We looked at dresses and heels! omgs. Seriously I feel deprived of shopping. Zinc recommended a pair of boots-heels! Quite nice! The heels are thick, able to provide the stability I wanted. Anyway that heel is kinda hard. So I'm not sure if it will give me blisters. I'm afraid though~ But $35 is cheap cheap! Let's get it together Pei!


Here's a picture of the heel!







Wheeeeee! :)

No comments: