Thursday, April 30, 2009

First day of holiday!

My 1st day of holiday just passed with only packing my things in hall and then went home. Packing was tough! Without 源哥哥's help, still, I reached home quite late around 430pm. After that, we went White Sands to eat 新旺茶餐厅!

Hey man, that was our lunch! Anyway, we tried new flavour of the french toast. It was spreaded with condensed milk with thick butter on top! Delicious! haha.. I'm hungry now! Babes, let's make a trip down one day! (:

After lunch, we went back my house and I taught 源哥哥 how to play "Fur Elise". OMGs. hee... Fur Elise! How zai! =P He picked up quite fast! Managed to play the first part completely! But only with his right hand. haha.. still Cool! In future, he'll be able to play the whole song! I can compete against him liao!

Fighting, fighting, fighting! =)

p.s. this last phrase was from the drama, "Full House".

No comments: