Friday, April 03, 2009

updates. boy and me.

Hi Guys! i'm back again! a lil update about ME. i'm currently very busy with my studies! it's totally no life btw.. Exams are nearing yet i'm still playing alot.. fishing, hunting, bejeweled blitz, sushido etc.. guess i'm too stressed hahaa! this coming mon i'll be having a quiz again! oh GOD. my first paper in 13days time! 2 papers in a day, in an afternoon! =x

OHyes. kee's getting MARRIED! omgs. i'll be her jie meis! haha! i'm SOOO happy for her! but i also abit zzz cuz like so fast she can erhem with her hubby liao... like in 2 mths time? i just feel abit weird HAHA! i dono why! can imagine her with KIDS! omgs. kee! jiayou wor! =)

okies! here a lil update about my BOY. well, most say my boy is quite good-looking hahaa.. i must say he does hav quite some admirers. the ancient ones hav moved on. One has gotten herself a boyfriend who looks abit ah bengs. Another i nt sure if she has gotten a boyfren but from her facebook pictures, i've seen her taking photos very closely with guys. HAHA.

oh she wears quite low cut wor.. hheee..my boy missed the opportunity liao! hiak hiak hiak! Anyway, admirers are bad. GIRLS, will you all feel secure? I trying not to think about it wor...

AND. my boy is such a gentlemen.... that his concern bcums an attractant around girls of ALL ages. lol. from my personal experience. GIRLS, do you all experience this kind? omgs. i'll be fine! hahaa!!

YA. i know my boy loves me, one and ONLY. maybe he doesnt tell me alot of his stuffs. i dono. maybe TIME helps. hehee...

okies it's been a long long dinosaur time since i last blogged so LONG >.<
gotta do my work NOW! fish~ fish~ fish~~~~~~~

babes: i can't wait to go out with u all! omgs. i miss u all!
muacks!

-minghui-

No comments: