Friday, May 29, 2009

continuation

GUYs im back! okies TIMBRE... cool.. haha I went TIMBRE with ningz, niu, nao, hongz, cheese and ruoz. The ambience there was great! We went to the ArtsHouse. It is located beside the Singapore River! How nice and cooling... The live band was even more cool.. haha! Peeps, I'm recommending that place for chill~ so, get your butts out and get there now!

Alrights, slightly excited! Night at the museum 2, PLEASE WATCH THAT. Absolutely nice! Any feedback/comments from Angels and Demons movie?

Kee's wedding is arriving soon! As a 姐妹,I bought a white dress from Blossomz at $25. Cheap cheap though. Yesterday I went out with my aunt and bought a Mascara, a green Eye Shadow and a make-up removal from Faceshop! The eye shadow has a glittering effect! Oh...simply nice.

Tonite I'm having tuition again. Sians. Didn't know tuition can be so stressed after experiencing it myself. Jiayou!

Next month's gonna be hell for me. Chill~

No comments: