Saturday, May 02, 2009

Buffet at Club Chinois

Hi guys, i'm back again! Well, I'm a lil disappointed these few days though. Since exams I have been looking really forward to the end of exams. Why? To go out with people I enjoy going out with. There is someone who didnt date me out. I wonder if he knows that I ever hinted to him that I wanted him to date me out. If he knew it, then he's one step late. Thanks to jj who is dating me out on sun (tmr)! I'm looking really forward to it! :)

I wonder if that someone knew what I was doing today? He doesn't seem to be concerned about me. "How was your day?" I found it very vague. So my answer would be, "great!" Hmm..I wouldn't elaborate unless you ask. What a conversation...

Chuck that aside!

I enjoyed my day with many heart-felt thanks to my uncle and aunts! We had a lunch buffet at CLUB CHINOIS. It is located at Orchard Parade Hotel. The lunch was very nice! Ate all the good stuffs such as the sea cucumber, soft-shell crab, catfish, prawn dumpling, half-cooked salmon, gui lin gao and the mango sago pudding! Delicious I must say! It's a ALA-CARTE buffet. I ate until I almost burst! This restaurant is so posh! If you wear shorts and slippers, you cannot enter! wahahaa! omg.

Afterwhich, we shopped sorta the whole orchard road? Like we went into ZARA at wheelock, TANGS, Robinson, Toast Box and lastly OG! The least I expected, I bought a pair of HOT-PINK lady sandals from OG! My dream sandal! YAY! (:

I reached home with a pair of painful legs due to long hours of standing during teaching and shopping! Resting it now! =P

I sincerely hope that Swine Flu doesn't spread to Sg. Because I still wanna........ SHOP!

No comments: