Monday, May 04, 2009

first day of work

yohoo! ytd I went to the new Tampines One with JunJie! We ate F.I.S.H. by fish&co! Both of us ordered Sirloin Steak, except that I had mushroom sauce and my steak was well done! His was black pepper sauce and medium-rare steak! The photos are shown below!

Alrites... the new shopping centre was super cold! zzz.... hahaha! We ate yoghurt ice-cream! Then! I couldn't finish cuz it was tooooo sour. So JJ finished it for me.

haha.. and JJ is nt kiam siap. cuz he spent $10.15 buying a present for a nt-so-close girl! :) If I were him, confirm I spent less than $7... hahah!

Anyway, today I started my work at the bukit batok tuition centre. Went quite smoothly though. Had quite a number of things to do. I just hope everything ends fast. And from tmr onwards I will need to bring my laptop to work everyday! sian! cuz very heavy! =x

My mp3 went flat this morning! Then I played with my handphone on the mrt. so sian again. haha! Okies not much update though hee...

GoodBye!

No comments: