Friday, June 03, 2005

all thanks to my phy tuition and soulmate that i think i'll pass my phy test today. yeah spiderman qns i got the same ans as my class cleverest phy guys... but sian my displacement-time graph wrong lolx. i forgotten the concept alr arh... then the forces qns dont know what i doing.. nobody got the same ans as me. all those definitions really came out. i went rushing throughout the paper -- my handwritting sux!
talking about chem, today's lecture on chem bonding was super incomprehendable to me. though i gave my 99.999999...% attention to ms esther cheng, im still confused. my chem is probably helpless..
yeah later going to watch madascar with bridge members. haix i felt so suah gu to tell ppl that i haven't eaten at sakae b4... yes! tml's chem lecture was cancelled cuz today we finished everything by 9am lol =)
i think my class is going to sentosa next tues to play. haix dont know whether i should go not.. later get sun-tanned then skin get peeled again.. had enough of sun-tanning during my secondary school days hahax.
yeah tml can wear guide's shirt to tuition and attend the campfire back at GM. missed the old times we had during the campfires.. im looking forward to tml! :P
well i think now can slack abit... that's all for today..

No comments: