Saturday, June 18, 2005

sian think it's time for me to work harder alr. but i think my GP is hopeless alr, needless to say. coz i hate reading... haha esp political things, damm difficult to understand. haix today my friend just asked me about my homework and i still havent do yet. sian. yeah going out with my mum tml~! long time didn't go out with her alr.
~~~~
anyway, im kinda worried for my mid-yr.. these worries just can't get off my brains. ='(
~~~~
Lord, fill me with your wisdom, give me strength, bless me with discipline that i can do my school work. Guide me on to the right path, renew my life father as u carry me through everyday. In Jesus most precious name i pray, Amen.
~~~~
well i feel im so slack these days. hope i can pick myself up~!
~~~~
anyway, today after my tuition, zinc, pei wy and me went to purchase bubble tea and i got honeydew flavour. quite tasty though but i threw half the cup away. i was just too full to carry on. lolx. then me and wy went to white sands with her mum to that 50% storewide $1 shop and i bought 2pairs of socks (where i lack socks hehe) oh yeah i bought 2 valentine's day box lol dont know for what.. just had an urge to buy it?
~~~~
woa trigo in A'level is damm difficult lar~! today did only 3 trigo qns and feel like dying alr lolx. k that's all i have for today.. happy father's day~!
*um i mean it's coming soon lolx~!

No comments: