Monday, June 20, 2005

yeah ytd went out with my mum to bugis.. my mum bought quite a lot of things. haix mostly those daily necessities etc. but haha one thing im glad is that she bought me a new sling bag~!! woohoo.. i like it alotz. anyway, it's $28/-. which i think is too ex. haha my mum bargained with that young handsome lad and both parties agreed on $22/- haha. but in the end the lad sold that sling bag with $21/- to us lolx. he's damm funny :D yeah then i came home at 9pm, where my mum went to pasir ris john little to buy some stuffs lolx.
~~~~
oh man today im late for our jogging lol. slept at 1.30am last night and couldn't hear the alarm sian. hey gals, thanks for waiting for me at tanah merah~!! =) luv ya lots. anyway, briefly to say, i went jogging with zinc and wy at bedok stadium lol. after which we ate mac at the central. then we went to wy's hse. haha now going out again.. sian slacking again. lazy to do my GP homework leh.. sian ok that's all for today cya.

No comments: