Sunday, June 05, 2005

well this is another entry of reflection for me. fri's outing was fun, esp the movie part. in fact, we went to watch -monster in law- instead of -madagascar- (such a long name)! my 6bucks wasn't wasted at all~ we also played like maybe a half an hour of pool where my aiming skills sux-- oh something great +sumo house+. [we ate our dinner there] -- quite a cheap jap food house! yeah then we went to mac to play bridge lolx. can't resist our addiction towards bridge~! we left at 10pm finally.

~~~~~

the sad part is that when i started eating the chicken terriyaki rice, for like 5mins, i got a bad stomache [my stomach too sensitive] cuz when im very hungry and i eat something, i'll get a bad stomache. it's just that kind of on off sharp pain.. and something i didn't mention haha i will get runs if i eat something in the early mornings. duh-

~~~~

oh well the campfire in my old sec sch didn't go well with my expectations. many things haix dont wanna talk about it anymore.

~~~~

haix just realised that i still have many tutorials to complete~!!! shit... later then i do.. esp my GP haix... kk blogging off now. bye-

No comments: