Monday, October 31, 2005

chinese A

oh well its another post.
disputes dis... nonstop.
oh yeah, chinese's over now.
left PW.
....
glad that i ranked 64 among 861 srjc1 cohort.
din dream of achieving that.
....
oh haha well im gonna keep myself buzzin ard
this holidays.
got the MAD movement thingy
which will cause me to be even madder!
also bridge trainins
which posed certain threats to me
muahaha.
....
ah ya my uncle and aunt asked me go china.
was thinkin wad if i tio the H5N1?
muahaha.
better not go.
....
there's this kind of super big red dates!
really super big, filled my whole mouth lOl.
very sweet. delicious.
cannot be bought in Singapore
cos this is brought back from China(xi an)
muahaha. jealous?
....
muahaha now listenin to mayday singing
their cool voices out for ME!! lOl.
super funkies rox!
tvee maniac :)
....
somebody go downtown BBQ nv ask me go lehhs
abit jealous sia. sSo near my hse.
....
oh my, i've become SR amanda's nanny!
gootta remind her of all bridge(qiao) trainins.
i better rem!
muahaha.
woa sianss, now waitin fer my
[[tian guo de jie ti]] ..!!
....
oh ya think i flunk my chinese A's.
Oh my gOodnEss hOw cOmE
i can dilute so well between
xue li and wen ping?? shits.
muahaha.
it's over.
no use broadin over it now.
i'll take it as my learnin journey!
lOok fOrwArd gUys...!! =p

No comments: