Sunday, October 23, 2005

craping

crap crap crap crap!!
gotten back my promo results this week
can say it was kinda gd but my GP just sux
my language skills sux
why is this so ass?
-----
oh gosh today woke up
super late at 1.15pm
ytd just had a big chat on msn
with our lamers' club
it wasn't until 2AM that i slept
but still our limbs are still intact
-----
my fren ytd msged me at 2AM
he told me he culdn't slp after 1 hr
and woke up damn early 8AM today
well it's my opposite
i suppose i woke up so late
to reserve for my show tonite
my date with a vampire III
-----
last fri i went to mugger's sch
MJ open hse
freaked me out
damn quite alot ppl
saw some ass traitors there
wearing SR uni
went into their library
super new books
saw some of GM ppl there
so paisei same age one
-----
went to mr yokano's concert
reached hm at 2340hrs
his skills damn pro
too bad he only plays pop music
alrite weirdos
i go watch tv liaoz
buaiz

No comments: