Wednesday, October 26, 2005


haha haha just testing for the font.. hehe.

yepss this my JC1 promo result slip. yeah i feel that i did quite well but not very well lolx. like my GP - D7. aiyo dont know whether can see properly not.. nvm post liao then see..

cannot get in top 100 liaoz. top 12 ppl alr like 63+pts and above. what's more my 55pts. hmm happy for my core subjects. but language skills sux. i just dont like to read lolx.

oh shit today slept from 6.30pm till 9.30pm. ltr no need sleep alr. missed my <<王子变青蛙>> !! sobx.

oh crap talking about PW. im like regurgitating my OP speech everyday? sianz. maybe we srjcians really need more practises to make us more confident.

yeah! this holidays i wanna have more outings!! kk lor think that's for all now. anyway some 'ppl' from some 'outerspace' sec sch just sux. can't stand them.. ps. not my class sia. take carez!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh dear it's damn blur. kk

GP - D7
CLAO - B4
MA - A
PHY - A
CHEM - C

pts for best 3A+GP : 55

better not say my teacher's comment lolx. that's all.

No comments: