Wednesday, October 12, 2005

hurts

haha hi ppl, im here again!!

all eyes were diverted on myy face today.. i really looked like an elmo ( u know that sesame s street cartoon ) ... kk i went to sentosa ytd and got a real bad sunburnt.. my mum la, dont wana buy sunblock for me cause she said it is too expensive.. my face, my whole hands were sunburnt like mad.. (look like the ang mohs..lol)

oh ya today i also had a fall when i was playing the basketball... palette.. a cca exchange programmme. enjoyable! now my whole body ache-ing..

my sunburnt is really bad, very pain.. even if i lift my hands, it hurts... basically i went sentosa with my classmates.. i enjoyed it! went swimming in the sea lol.. and i also learnt how to play volleyball and also how to serve the ball. damn fun. :)

haha ok im going to continue watching my tv now!!! byeee :P

No comments: